Want to work, study or live in Canada? 


Let me make it easy for you, as a Licensed and Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, and a member in good standing with ICCRC, I can offer you advice and options that will allow you to choose the best route to achieving your Canadian dream.

Services include federal and provincial permanent resident applications, sponsorship applications, citizenship and PR card renewal applications, temporary resident visas for visitors, work permit applications and extensions and restoration of status.

Begin your journey by clicking here.

Janine Carney, Member